Download Kingroot APK:– Hello and Welcome to the Kingroot APK blog. As the name suggest itself, we developed this blog solely focusing on Kingroot APK Downloading. As you are here, we are sure you are looking to download latest version of Kingroot APK which is v5.0.5. So, we will be covering each and everything about Kingroot net APK. So, let’s start and see what we have got for you here:-
Kingroot APK is most popular and powerful tool to root any Android Device or Tablet device. With the increase of its popularity, the app is getting more advanced and bugs free. The developers have been continuously working on it and are adding more and more number of supported devices to it. Clearly, more than 104136 models are supported now. So, what ever device you have now, high chances are that the model is supported by Kingroot already.
- 1 Download Kingroot APK 5.0.5 For Android & PC:-
- 1.1 Features of Kingroot APK For Android/PC:-
- 1.2 Enable Android Phone To Install APK Files:-
- 1.3 How to Install And Root Kingroot Android Phone:-
- 1.4 What are the Advantages of Rooting Android Phone?
- 1.5 #3 Enhance Battery Life:-
- 1.6 How To Unrooted The Rooted Android Device?
- 1.7 Install Kingroot For PC To Root Android Devices Directly:-
- 1.8 Final Thought On How To Install Kingroot APK:-
- 1.9 Share this:
Download Kingroot APK 5.0.5 For Android & PC:-
Well, before moving forward to install Kingroot APK on Android and start rooting your device, it’s the time to take a look at some of the most important points. Please don’t skip this section:-
- Kingroot installation requires root access. So, Installing Kingroot APK on your Android Phone will void any current warranty that you device may have. Means that you will not get any official update from the phone company.
- Rooting your device Android Device may brick or damage your phone any time which may lead it to complete death.
- If your model phone is not in the list, it is not recommended to install and root your phone with Kingroot APK.
- However, you can unroot your android device any time after you install King Root APK but it is good to stay on the safe side.
- Just because you have rooted your phone doesn’t mean that everything is completed. You need master skills to perform post operations.
Features of Kingroot APK For Android/PC:-
So, hope you read the important points given above. If you agree to above given conditions, you can now proceed forward to know the important features of Kingroot APK. So, let’s see what will you get when you install Kingroot APK on your Android Phone.
- Kingroot APK is the most popular root app with the highest number of downloads.
- It is the most trusted tool.
- It supports the highest number of devices than any other competitive apps.
- Kingroot currently supports more than 104136 models so there are high chances that your phone model is already supported. Other apps are not even close to this number.
- King Root APK is updated more number of times than any other app in the market.
- Developers has been continuously working on it to include more number devices to it and making it more bugs free and secure.
- Highest Success Rate:- Kingroot has highest number of success rate than any other app in the industry. It has a success rate of 98.2%.
Enable Android Phone To Install APK Files:-
You may be thinking, How to Enable Android Phone to install apps from third-party sources other than Google Play Store? Right?
Follow these simple steps to install APK version apps from outer Sources:-
#1 Click on the menu of your Phone and Go inside Settings.
#2 Click on Security Settings Tab.
#3 Scroll down the screen and look for “DEVICE ADMINISTRATION” section.
Under this section, You will see option to enable app installs from other sources other than Google Play Store.
Tap on “UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and enable it to install Kingroot APK on Phone.
Hope you have followed the steps as instructed and enabled the option.
So, you are so excited about rooting your device now? You should be. So, let’s now see how to root your Android Phone with KingRoot APK:-
How to Install And Root Kingroot Android Phone:-
Install Kingroot APK for Android is very easy process and so follow these simple steps to download Kingroot APK for Android:-
- You need to follow this link to download Kingroot APK for Android.
- If downloaded APK file on PC, then Transfer Kingroot APK to Android Phone.
- Make sure you have enable “UNKNOWN SOURCES” option already as instructed above.
- Click on King Root APK and open the installation wizard.
- In the next windows, it will show you the “Start Tool“.
- Tap on the start tool and wait for some time. It will take some time to root your device.
- If you device is compatible with the Kingroot root software, it will take some time and will show “rooted” on the screen. Congrats you have successfully rooted your Android Phone.
- If you are unsure if your device is rooted or not, you can download Root Checker from Google Play Store to know if device is successfully rooted or not.
Please share your valuable experience with us in the comment section provided below. Tell us if you were able to root your device successfully or not. Also, share your device Screen Shot with us.
What are the Advantages of Rooting Android Phone?
#1 Get Rid Of Bloatwares Forever:-
Many smartphones comes with pre-loaded with apps out of which many are completely useless. These apps do occupy a lot of storage and can’t be uninstalled easily. These apps are knows as Bloatware. One can’t uninstall these apps simply and need to root android phone to remove them.
Also, these apps occupy a lot of space on the phone storage which causes a lot of problem for new files. If you are not running an app, doesn’t not mean that the apps is not running. Take example of Facebook or any Anti-virus itself.
You are on a low budget phone, keeping your low capacity RAM busy in useless tasks doesn’t make sense. Moreover, such pre-loaded apps does use lot of data, so if you are on low quality internet connection, this is not a good idea to waste your limited internet bandwidth.
So, what to do? Get rid of such apps by uninstalling them by rooting phone via Kingroot APK.
Important Note:- Some important apps from Android OS itself keep running in the background, so don’t remove them by mistake. The phone will damage forever and problem will not solve even after hard resetting as you had root access to phone and removed them from device. So, better to take a backup of everything with Titanium Backup App before removing any app.
#2 Block All Unwanted Apps On Device:-
Yeah, that’s true. There are lot of Smartphone companies which install bloatware and annoying popup ads in their custom skins. These bloatwares keep popping up on the screen all day long and we can’t find any way to fight with them. This is really frustrating for us.
Also, lot of useful apps are available on the Play Store which are free of cost. But such apps make money by displaying relevant ads on screen while using particular app. But this makes it annoying when ads pops up even if we are not using that particular app. The app owners are going too far now.
So, why not disable ads of such apps by using rooting apps like King Root APK.
#3 Enhance Battery Life:-
As we told already, these apps keep running in the background all day long which eats up battery like a monster. So, uninstalling such apps by rooting can really help in improving battery performance.
Moreover, apps from Android system itself which keep running in the background to perform several necessary tasks like receiving mobile signal, displaying time, alarm etc are essential and should not be touched.
However, there are certain apps available today in the market which helps in saving battery life like Clean Master, Greenify, Amplify Battery Extender etc. You can use their hibernate feature to pause the apps which are not being used in the mean time.
#4 Advanced Level Of Skin Customization:-
Believe it or not, above described advantages of rooting are not in the list while thinking of rooting, but the CUSTOMIZATION is. Android is well known for its customization, which is why Android Users are proud of having and Android and not iPhone :P. After rooting, you can touch the new height of customization.
Kingroot is an advanced level of technology app which opens new doors of customization of Device for you. As you gain root and administrative privileges, this allows you to go beyond your limits and enhance everything on your OS. There are certain number of custom apps available in the market which you can download and improve the look and user-interface if your device with custom themes and skins.
CyanogenMod as you know is most popular custom ROM which contain features like lock screen gestures, DSP equalizer, CPU overclock and underclocking. Best thing about CyanogenMod is that it has a complete theme engine by which you can give any look to your smartphone.
One more excellent custom ROM you can find is Paranoid Android with awesome features like UI customization, floating notifications and multitasking, gesture controls and hidden navigation PIE mode. Big problem with them is that they only support limited or selected number of brands or models. You can get the list of supported devices here. Check out yourself and see if you are supported or not.
Moreover, rooted devices and ROMs support unreleased versions of Android OS which are not publicly supported yet. So, there are lot of advantages of having a custom ROM Android Device. Now it’s all upto you.
How To Unrooted The Rooted Android Device?
Rooting your Android Device does void any existing warranty from its manufacturer. So, it is good to know how to unroot back any rooted Android Device. Follow these simple steps and get the things done:-
- Install SuperSU from Google Play Store.
- If downloaded SuperSU APK file then install it manually on phone.
- Open the app and scroll down and click on “Full Root” option.
- Based on your device configuration, it will take some time, congrats your Device is rooted successfully now.
Install Kingroot For PC To Root Android Devices Directly:-
Some users complain that when there is an independent version of Kingroot for Android Devices, why one will bother to use Kingroot PC version. But Kingroot For PC version has more number of supported devices than Android version. So, better go with PC version for easy rooting. We have included the Kingroot English version here so you don’t need to worry at all. Kingroot English version will be easy to understand than Chinese:-
Download Kingroot English App on PC and complete the install process by following on-screen instructions. Open the app and connect the Android Phone to PC. It will automatically detect the Android Device and will take some time to install compatible drivers. Make sure that you have an active internet connection.
Enable debug mode on your device. The next screen will open. Click on “Root“. Rooting will begin on percentage basis. It will take sometime and show you “Device Root Successfully” notification. Congrats you have successfully rooted your device. Also, if you didn’t liked Kingroot APK, then you can check Kingo Android Root.
Final Thought On How To Install Kingroot APK:-
Kingroot is the most popular app for rooting any Android based device. Rooting and installing a custom ROM is fun. It will either make or break your Android Device. So, better recommended is to buy an already custom ROM device. So, how did you liked this useful tutorial on How to Download And Install Kingroot APK on any Android Device.
We hope you liked this article on King Root APK. If you are still facing any kind of problem installing and rooting your Android Device. Thanks for visiting Kingroot APK blog. Keep visiting here for more info on KingRoot App. Thanks, Bye :D.