How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
As we know Android Pie is the ninth major update and the 16th version of Android operating system. Google is always improving its system while updating the version. Android pie has new features such as the new interface, the optimization of battery life, adaptive brightness, faster screenshots and so on.
Though the Android system becomes better and better, some users still want to root their Android. KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version) and KingoRoot can easily and efficiently root your Android with both root apk and PC root software.
Steps of Rooting Android 9.0 Pie with KingoRoot APK
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot APK
- Step 2: Install the KingoRoot APK and keep your device powered on and enough battery level.
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it
- Step 3: Click"One Click Root" to use the KingoRoot APK. Make sure the network is stable.
- Step 4: Result: success or fail.
The download will be automatically started to your Android. Find it in "Download" on your Android phone.If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click OK to proceed.
After KingoRoot APK download is complete, install the apk file.
*Note: you may receive this install block message. Take the following steps:
KingoRoot is an exploit-based root tool. KingoRoot exploits system vulnerabilities in order that your device can be rooted, which will be considered by Google or Manufacturers as a malicious act.
You may want to try it several times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 9.0 Pie devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.
How to Gain Root Permission on Android 9.0 Pie With KinoRoot PC software.
- Device powered on.
- Enough battery Level of your Phone (above 50%).
- Internet connection necessary.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended).
- Backup everything in your device.
Step 1: Free download and install KingoRoot PC software.
Turn to KingoRoot official website: www.kingoapp.com and download the software for windows. So Internet connection is necessary. After download is complete, install the Kingo ROOT.
Step 2: Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Root and launch it. Kingoroot is 100% safe.
Step 3: Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable and enable the USB Debugging mode.
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Android. And it is necessary to prepare a USB to connect to PC.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin Rooting
Step 5: Getting the root result. Hope your mobile Running 9.0 Pie can be successfully rooted by the root app of KingoRoot.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk